Deepwater International 2006 Conference
Commercialising Deep and Ultra-deepwater
London Hilton Hotel, Park Lane
On 8th April the publishers of Deepwater International are organising their annual industry-leading world deepwater event. The forum will delve into the strategies and technologies being employed - and the business opportunities created - by the oil industry and industry stakeholders as the world's ultra-deepwater regions continue to evolve.
There will be specific focus on Oil and Gas operator company strategies and state-of-the-art technologies that enable the E&P industry to commercialise field developments in ultra-deepwater, remote harsh offshore environments.
Don't miss out on hearing confirmed speakers from the major oil and gas operators such as;
- Dr E.O. Ayoola, General Executive Director, E&P, Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.
- Patrick McVeigh , Manager, Deepwater Exploration & Development, Shell E&P
- Jim Pearce , General Manager Nigeria Mid-Africa Deepwater, ChevronTexaco
- Guilherme Estrella , E&P Director, Petrobras
- Gary Christenson , President, Indonesia, Santos
- Roy Roberts , Senior Dev. Engineer, Offshore Systems, BP E&P Technology Group
Leading Offshore contractors taking part include;
- Henrik Hannus, Manager, Deepwater Business Unit Norway, AkerKvaerner
- Ian Nash, Senior Project Manager, INTEC Engineering
- Jim Mann, General Manager, Nautronix
Why you should attend
- You will not find a higher level of influential speakers at any other deepwater event in one place at one time.
- Don't miss this golden opportunity to network informally with the movers and shakers of the deepwater industry? :
Infield's Analytical Services department will be presenting an assesment of market potential in the World deepwater and ultra-deepwater frontier zones.
Infield will also have an exhibition stand where you will be able to review the latest 2005 publications from Infield systems Limited and speak with some of the authors of these World wide reports.
8.00 Registration & Coffee
8.50 Opening Remarks
9.00 The Strategy For Long-Term Nigerian Deepwater Succes
Dr E.O. Ayoola, General Executive Director, E&P, Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.
9.30 Deepwater Partnerships
Patrick McVeigh , Manager, Deepwater Exploration & Development, Shell E&P
10.10 Brazilian Licensing Plans & Strategies
John Forman , Director, National Petroleum Agency , Brazil
10.50 Morning Coffee
BUILDING A VIABLE REGIONAL DEEPWATER BUSINESS
11.15 Bringing Concepts To Commercial Reality
Jim Pearce , General Manager Nigeria Mid-Africa Deepwater, ChevronTexaco
11.45 Brazil - A Light Oil Province
Guilherme Estrella , E&P Director, Petrobras
12.15 Developing A Growth Frontier In SE Asia
Gary Christenson , President, Indonesia, Santos
FIELD DEVELOPMENT ARCHITECTURE FOR THE ULTRA-DEEP
1.30 A dopting The Right Technology Development Approach
Roy Roberts , Senior Dev. Engineer, Offshore Systems, BP E&P Technology Group
2.00 Ultra-Deep Semisub Floater Capabilities
Henrik Hannus, Manager, Deepwater Business Unit Norway, AkerKvaerner
2.30 The MEDGAZ Deepwater Pipeline
Ian Nash, Senior Project Manager, INTEC Engineering
3.00 Afternoon Tea
3.15 NASNet - Acoustic Technology Delivering For Deepwater
Jim Mann, General Manager, Nautronix
3.45 Ultra-deepwater - Assessing The Market Potential Of The Frontier Zones
Infield Systems Ltd.
SPEAKERS IN THE Spotlight - DEEPENING THE DEBATE
4.15 Speaker Panel Discussion & Questions
5.00 Close of Event
An informal reception for all speakers and delegates who are able to attend, will be held on the evening preceding DI 2005. This will be at the London Hilton between 7 and 10pm
To register for DI 2005 please visit online registration or for more information please visit the Deepwater International website